In episode 103 of Semantic Mastery’s weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked about the best places to build links for Serp Space link packages.
The exact question was:
Hi. I have some questions regarding some URLs to include in a SerpSpace LB package order. Do you suggest we link to:
1) Google-owned stuff like blogspot and Google Plus?
2) Some rankfeedr feeds or is this too aggressive?
3) some of the individual docs in our IFTTT GDrive folder?
4) I have built some of the RYS stuff. Do we link to as many of those individual docs, sheets and forms as we can?
5) On the network properties, how many individual syndicated blog posts should we to link to?