Scott Scanlon reveals how easy curating content is when you know what you're doing and have the right tools.
Content curation is a powerful method of producing high quality, relevant, and engaging content for your websites. We were lucky to have a content curation exper, Scott Scanlon of Curation Suite and Listening Engine, on a recent MasterMIND webinar event and wanted to share some of this information with you.
Watch the video above – there is truly some golden nuggets about content curation given by Scott during his explanation of his methods!
Some of the great topics that we discussed included:
- Common curation questions and fair use explanation
- How to curate content in local markets for clients (HUGE potential here!)
- How you can orient local services content to draw more engagement and customers
- Types of content and posts that work the best
- How the Curation Suite plugin works with Listening Engine to speed up curation
- Showing how the system works (screenshare view)
Be sure to watch this entire video.
There are so many opportunities here for those looking to up their content strategies or to add additional valuable services to clients.
From training VA's to produce high quality content to speeding up your own process and making more engaging and relevant posts, this interview has it all.
If you're interested in checking out the plugin that makes all of this possible grab it right here.