In Episode 61 of Semantic Mastery’s Hump Day Hangout, one question was about the best and recommended books for the senior members’ journey to SEO entrepreneurship.
The exact question was:
What books have helped you along your entrepreneurial journey? Cheers lads you guys are the shit, best in the industry!?
Here are the recommended books for SEO business:
- Work that System by Sam Carpenter
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink & Leif Babin
- The ONE Thing is from Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- Millionaire Fastlane from M. J. DeMarco
- 10X Rule by Grant Cardone