In episode 218 of the weekly Hump Day Hangouts by Semantic Mastery, one viewer asked if one should change the links of the new GSite page to link back to new drive stack folder files.
The exact question was:
I did the following with my DFY RYS stack to increase its power:
1. Created a new Folder on the main drive stack
2. Copied all the files and folders from the original main drive stack and put them in the new folders.
3. Created a new G site page for the new folder.
1. Do the links on the new Gsite page have to be changed to link back to the new drive stack folder files? or can they continue to link to the original main drive stack files and folders?
2. Do you recommend I make any other changes to the new folders, files, and G site combination to turn on the ranking power?