Would It Be Considered Duplicate Content If The Same Video Is Syndicated To The Same Network?
In episode 128 of our weekly Hump Day Hangouts, one participant asked if having the same video syndicated to the same network can cause duplicate content issues.
The exact question was:
Thanks for last weeks input, I was rather asking about how to make both RSS and Youtube syndication work for the same network.
1. I upload a video unlisted to Youtube
2. Have it transcribed and make a post to my main site with the additional content – the video is embedded and the title is different.
3. That post with transcription gets syndicated via RSS trigger.
4. I make the video public a bit later on.
5. Because it’s public now, the sole video gets syndicated via YT upload trigger too (maybe not to the main blog, thou).
Would that work or still counts as duplicate/spam?