Terms of Service
- During your use of the Semantic Mastery website and the products and services offered therein, you will come across third-party tool recommendations.
- These recommendations are generally for tools, products, software and/or services which are used by the owners of Semantic Mastery in their day-to-day businesses.
- These recommendations do not establish a warranty or guarantee (whether implicit or explicit) with regard to these third party tools, products, software and/or services, their usability and/or functionality.
- The use of third-party tools, products, software and/or services is on an “at your own risk” basis.
- The responsibility for maintenance and support of these third party tools falls upon the owners, developers and/or producers of the third-party tools, products and/or services.
- Semantic Mastery, LLC,, does not assume any risk, liability or responsibility for your use, lack of use and/or inability to use any or all third-party tools, products, software and/or services.
Refund PolicyLimitations to Semantic Mastery's 30-day guarantee: You have thirty calendar days from the date of purchase to request a refund for any purchase of Semantic Mastery's products and services UNLESS otherwise stated on the specific service and/or products' sales page.
- Recurring subscriptions – You have a 48-hour grace period to request a subscription refund. If you do not stop payment on subscription items, your credit care on file will be billed the corresponding amount for the calendar period.
- Third-party Products and/or Services – If you purchased a third-party product and/or service through Semantic Mastery, said third-party vendor's refund policy will apply.
- Modification – Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor industry trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
- Assignability – Our website may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
- Contra Preferentum – The language in these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use shall be interpreted as to its fair meaning and not strictly for or against any party. Any rule of construction to the effect that ambiguities are to be resolved against the drafting party (i.e. – “contra preferentum”) shall not apply in interpreting these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use, as the Agreement shall be construed as having been co-authored by the parties.
- Severability – Should any part of these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed as much as possible consistent with applicable law and severability shall apply to the remaining portions, so that they remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement Prevails – To the extent that anything in or associated with our website is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use, these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use shall take precedence.
- Waiver – Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms of Service and Conditions of Use shall not be deemed a waiver of the provision nor of the right to enforce the provision.